Heading out to GenCon, but we’ve just opened the pre-order on this, so I figured I’d make the official announcement. I won’t be able to answer many questions until I get back — although if you’d like to ask me at the show, feel free! We’re at the Cubicle 7 booth (#315).
Without further ado:
Civilization is cast in ruin, yet the Earth is reborn!
Wander the Wastelands and the Cities of the Ancients… Plunder technological treasures from long-hidden vaults… Fight to survive in a savage world of mutants, marauders and mental powers!
Warlords of the Apocalypse] brings the gonzo, over-the-top world of classic post-apocalypse science-fantasy to the Pathfinder rules system! In this 256-page hardcover you will find:
• A complete post-apocalypse setting
• Rules for mutations
• Rules for Psionic Powers
• Weapons, gear and treasure spanning technology levels from the New Dark Age to the advanced tech of the Ancients
• New monsters, and rules for mutating any compatible monster into entirely new threats
• A Random Adventure Generator and dozens of Adventure hooks
• Guidelines for bringing your existing Pathfinder characters into this setting, or creating native characters
•…and much more!
Plus, best of all: No card-gaming element added!
Warlords of the Apocalypse will ship to stores in December, but the pre-order is now available for $39.99 plus $7.95 shipping and handling. Pre-order customers will receive a copy of the game, and will also receive a complimentary advance PDF copy when the file is sent to the printer in November, and will also receive an exclusive PDF adventure written by Gareth-Michael Skarka, not available elsewhere!