|Adamant Entertainment’s fiction line is available through distribution to bookstores worldwide, via Ingram. This has us carried at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other major stores — and, of course, this means that we’re available to any store that uses the industry-standard distribution system.
However, as an independent production company, we like (when possible) to deal directly with other independents — so if you’ve got an indie bookstore near you, feel free to point them in our direction and have them drop us a line. We will be happy to work with them to craft terms and get our books into their store — including sending a sample digital copy in their preferred format for their review.
Our initial offering is TALES OF THE FAR WEST, a short fiction anthology set in our western/wuxia steampunk mash-up, Far West. The book features stories from:
- Matt Forbeck (Amortals, Vegas Knights, Carpathia, etc.)
- Tessa Gratton (Blood Magic, Werewolves & Shapeshifters, Corsets and Clockwork)
- Dave Gross (Prince of Wolves, Master of Devils, former editor of Amazing Stories)
- Will Hindmarch (The Thackery T. Lambshead Cabinet of Curiosities, The Bones: Us and Our Dice)
- Scott Lynch (The Lies of Locke Lamora, Red Seas Under Red Skies, The Republic of Thieves)
- Ari Marmell (The Conqueror’s Shadow, Agents of Artifice, The Goblin Corps, etc.)
- Aaron Rosenberg (various novels for Star Trek, StarCraft, Warcraft, Eureka, Stargate Atlantis and Warhammer)
- Eddy Webb (Senior Transmedia Developer, CCP/White Wolf)
- Chuck Wendig (Double Dead, Blackbirds, Irregular Creatures)
- …and, of course, the FAR WEST development team of T.S. Luikart and Gareth-Michael Skarka
A sample of Scott Lynch’s tale, “He Built The Wall To Knock It Down”, can be found here.
Future fiction releases will follow in the second half of 2012 and into 2013. We’ll be announcing the schedule soon. So drop us a line, Indie Booksellers! We’d love to work with you.